HOW MY PARENTS MET NAMELESS WHILE IN CAMPUS-WAHU
In African setting meeting your girlfriend’s parents only happens when you are getting married but that was not the case of Wahu and Nameless.
She shared a unique throw back picture and an interesting story of how her parents met her then boyfriend ‘Nameless’ in Chiromo Campus.
“Here are some fun facts about this particular throwback pic that I bet @namelesskenya
Does not remember 😁
1) This was taken in my Chiromo campus room
2) By one Mr. Kagwi, otherwise known as my father, who had randomly come to visit me, accompanied by his lovely wife
3) This was the first time that my boyfriend was meeting my parents- (my boyfriend had also just randomly dropped in, so no prior thinking had gone into this)
4) My boyfriend broke into a bit of a sweat…..but couldn’t remove his marvin… because it would reveal the short on- setting dreadlocks that may not be what you want as a first impression on the father of your girlfriend (I guess)
5) My room was small, and seeing that we were running out of sitting space- I, in my infinite wisdom, suggested that I could sit on my boyfriend…. And he needless to say… thought I was nuts!!!! 😂😂 So that idea just died like that 😂
6) That’s his “this is awkward” pose….and that’s my “yeah…..this is totally awkward” half smile that looks like I’m chewing on something 😂😂
7) At the end of it all….. My dad did walk me down the Isle…and did put my hand in his. Not with a warning, but with a hug…and so it did end well, despite the awkward beginning 😃😃 . #justthoughtidshare#funnyfondmemory.”